Re Mortgages


Pollock Fairbridge Solicitors , based in Stepps, can advise you on all legal aspects of re-mortgaging your home.  We can also assist if you have paid off your mortgage and wish to have it discharged at the Land Register. We would be happy to provide you with a full quotation on request.

Pollock Fairbridge Solicitors do not employ paralegals and you will be dealing with an experienced property solicitor throughout.

For further information or to arrange an informal first consultation please call our Stepps office or e-mail us at